Name of Post: Joint Secretary, Financial Advisor, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer Vacancy at 10 posts.
Short Information: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the latest notification for the CBSE recruitment 2022 of Joint Secretary, Financial Advisor, Senior Accounts Officer, and Accounts Officer Vacancy at 10 posts. Those candidates who are interested in CBSE Recruitment 2022 can apply online through the official website CBSE Jobs from 5 August 2022 to 20 August 2022.
CBSE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online Secretary, Advisor, Account Officer 10 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Projects & Development India Limited Recruitment 2022 the Following CBSE Vacancy 2022 and completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the CBSE Notification 2022
Before CBSE Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the CBSE Bharti 2022 official notification. Other details of CBSE Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment 2022
CBSE Advisor Notification Details
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5 August 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 August 2022.
- There is no application fee required.
- For Joint Secretary Post Pay Scale Level-13.
- For Financial Advisor Post Pay Scale Level-12.
- For Senior Account Officer Post Pay Scale Level-11.
- For Account Officer Post Pay Scale Level-10.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
CBSE Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 10 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online