Central Sector Scholarship Amount- College/ University Students | Get Central Sector Scholarship Amount Rate/ CSSS Scholarship Amount @ scholarships.gov.in
Here we are given some short details of CSSS Scholarship amount, the brief details are provided below.
- Selection Process
- CSSS Scholarship Amount
|Organization Name||Department of Higher Education|
|Scholarship Name||CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS (CSSS)|
|CSSS Scholarship Available For||College/ University Students|
|Category||Central Sector Scholarship Amount|
Central Sector Scholarship Amount: The Department of Higher Education has implemented the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students since 2008. The main aim of this scheme e is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students, to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies. They invite eligible candidates through online mode in each and every year to provide Central Sector Scholarship amount for their higher studies.
The CSSS Scholarship is not completed yet, so candidates can make the online application from now up to 31.10.2022. Because the scholarship portal will open till the above said date. At all the scholarship, candidates are mainly searching for their scholarship amount. In this scheme they offer Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000 as the Central Sector Scholarship amount for college and university student. The amount will be low or high, but the scholarship amount is important for all of us. This is the wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are financially weak and who are interested to do their higher studies.
For more updates related to Central Sector Scholarship amount for UG students and other courses you have to visit its official website or our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
Central Sector Scholarship Eligibility·
- Candidates’ percentage should be 80% percentage from a particular Board of Examination in Class XII.
- Pursuing regular course
- Having family income of less than Rs.6 lakh per annum
- Not receiving any other scholarship
CSSS Selection Process
- They select candidates on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list is drawn based on gender (50 boys: 50 girls), stream (3-Science: 2-Commerce: 1-Humanities), Category (SC-15 % / ST-7.5 % and OBC-27 %), and 3 % horizontal reservation is provided for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) from individual State Education Boards.
CSSS Scholarship Amount/ Central Sector Scholarship Rate
- Graduation level- Rs. 10,000
- Post-Graduation level- Rs. 20,000
- Professional Courses- Rs. 20,000
Central Sector Scholarship Required Documents
- Bank Passbook for filling bank details
- Aadhaar card No
- Parental income certificate
- A valid mobile number
- An e-mail ID
- Caste certificate wherever required
- Disability certificate wherever required
How to apply Central Sector Scholarship/ CSSS Scholarship
- First visit its official website.
- In the Central Schemes section, click Department of Higher Education Link.
- The CSSS Scholarship scheme will be displayed.
- Using the guidelines apply this scholarship on the prescribed date.
- The link to get Central Sector Scholarship amount for college and university students is provided below.