Name of Post: ICT Instructor Vacancy at 43 Posts.
Short Information: UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu has released the latest notification for the DNH Administration Instructor recruitment 2023 of ICT Instructor Vacancy at 43 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in DNH Administration Recruitment 2023 apply through the official website BMC ICT Instructor Vacancy 2023 from 6 January 2023 to 16 January 2023.
DNH Administration Jobs Notification 2023 – Application Form ICT Instructor 43 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the DNH Administration Recruitment 2023 the Following DNH Administration Vacancy 2023 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the DNH Administration Instructor Notification 2023 Before DNH Administration Instructor Application Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the DNH Administration Jobs official notification of the DNH Administration Instructor Recruitment 2023. Other details of BMC Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu Recruitment 2023
DNH Administration Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (class XII), OR B.Sc (CS/l.T) /B.E (CS/ I.T)/ B.Tech (Computer/ I.T) OR Bachelor Degree with PGDCA or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 6 January 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 January 2023.
- For ICT Instructor Post Pay Rs.15000/- PM.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: DNH District: Department of Education, Room No. 13, 2″a Floor, Secretariat silvassa, DNH’ and for Daman District: shiksha sadan, Behind Collectorate Moti Daman.
- Job Location: Daman.
DNH Administration Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details: Total 43 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online