Dr. NGPASC Exam Fees 2022- UG/ PG courses | Last Date: 08.11.2022 | Get NGP Exam Fees/ NGP Fees Payment/ DR NGPASC Arrear Exam Fees @ drngpasc.ac.in
If you want to know full details about NPG exam fees and its fee payment procedure, then you first get the short details
- NGP Exam Fees Payment
- Steps to make NPG Fee Payment
Dr. NGPASC Exam Fees 2022:
|Name of the Organization||Dr. N.G.P Arts and Science College|
|Name of the course||UG/ PG|
|Category||DR NGPASC Exam Fees|
|DR NGPASC Exam Fees Last Date||08.11.2022|
|NGP Fee Payment Mode||Online|
The Dr. N.G.P Arts and Science College has recently released the exam fee notice and passed out UG/ PG batch arrear candidates list at its official website. Students under this college have the opportunity to appear in the final semester examination if they have any balance in the past batch. If you did not know the details of DR NGPASC exam fee and its fee payment procedure, then you have to read this article once clearly. In this page we are updating the clear details of DR NGPASC exam fees and its payment link.
Generally, all the colleges collect, some amount as the examination fee, the same method follows by this college. This college is going to conduct the end semester examination for the passed-out batch, so they released the exam fee notice @ drngpasc.ac.in. As per the notice, the college assigned 8th November 2022 as the DR NGPASC exam fees last date. They declared the exam fees from cost of application to project viva voce/ industrial training report. Candidates are advised to once check the arrear list and then they should undergo the exam fee process.
By using this page candidates can get clear idea about how to get DR NGPASC exam fees and how to make fee payment. So, candidates are advised to once check our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in) to get more latest updates.
DR NGPASC Examination Fees 2022
- Cost of Application: Rs. 100
- Cost of Statement of Marks: Rs. 150
- UG Examination fee per Theory course: Rs. 150
- UG Examination Fee per practical course 3 (h): 200
- UG Examination Fee per practical course more than 3 (h): Rs. 300
- UG Project and Viva-Voce / Industrial Training Report: Rs. 250
- PG Examination fee per Theory course: Rs. 250
- PG Examination Fee per practical course 3 (h): 250
- PG Examination Fee per practical course more than 3 (h): Rs. 400
- PG Project and Viva-Voce / Industrial Training Report: Rs. 500
NGP Exam Fee Payment Mode
- Candidates can make NGP fees payment through online mode.
- The fee payment link is provided below.
Steps to make DR NGPASC Exam Fees Payment 2022
- Visit DR NGPASC fee payment link.
- Enter your Roll No, Date of Birth and click “Pay Now”
- Your credentials will be verified and directed to the “Student and Fee Details”
- Tick the check box against the Fee head and click – “Pay Now”
- Now you will be redirected to the CC Avenue Payment Gateway.
- After filling the required details, you can make payment through various digital payment options like Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / UPI / Wallets.
- After successful transaction, you can download / print receipts.