Name of Post: Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy at 12 posts.
Short Information: Defence Services Staff College Institute has released the latest notification for the DSSC recruitment 2022 of Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver, Multi Tasking Staff vacancies at 12 posts in DSSC Jobs. Those candidates who are interested in DSSC Recruitment 2022 apply online through the official website DSSC Jobs from 8 October 2022 to 28 October 2022.
DSSC Jobs 2022 – Apply Online LDC, Driver, MTS 12 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Defence Services Staff College Institute Recruitment 2022 the Following DSSC Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the DSSC Notification 2022
Notification Before DSSC LDC, Driver, MTS Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the DSSC Jobs official notification. Other details of DSSC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Defence Services Staff College Institute Recruitment 2022
DSSC LDC, Driver, MTS Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 8 October 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 October 2022.
- Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver, Multi Tasking Staff Salary Rs. 18000-63200/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Physical Test.
- Merit List.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline/Online.
- Job Location: All India.
DSSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 12 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.