Haryana KG to PG Scheme 2022: Haryana KG to PG Scheme 2022 or Free Education Scheme has been announced by the state government. According to CM Manohar Lal Khattar, the Haryana govt. wants to ensure that no talented student from a low-income family is denied the opportunity to pursue his or her aspirations. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide free education to students with a family income of less than Rs. 1.8 lakh. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Haryana Free Education Scheme or KG to PG Scheme (as it will be called). Regardless, a senior officer of the education department stated that the scheme is optional, and students willing to take admissions to private schools have already gone. The students who did not switch to private schools are pursuing their studies in government schools. He added that the students might have specified choices because they could go to only those schools which have offered the seats. If the students would like to resume in government schools compared to the private schools in the neighborhood, it speaks well for the education department.
Haryana Free Education Scheme 2022 – Apply Online
Under the newly launched scheme, as many as 381 budget private schools had offered 24,987 seats for students from economically weaker sections of government schools, for which the state will refund their fee of Rs 700/1,100 per student. The last date of admission was July 27 under the scheme, and only 1,665 students from government schools have chosen to go to private schools, which is just 6.6% of the total offered seats. A body of government school teachers, Haryana Vidyalaya Adhyapak Sangh, is not at all satisfied with the Cheerag scheme and has already started protesting across the state. Wazir Singh, the former president of the Sangh, said that this scheme aims to close the government schools. If the students have the chance to get admission to private schools free of cost, later or sooner, they will start to prefer the private schools. Instead of paying their fee to the private schools, the government should maintain and improve the infrastructure of government schools and fill the vacant posts of teachers.
Haryana Free Education Scheme 2022 Full Details
Haryana Free Education Yojana 2022
What is Haryana KG to PG Scheme 2022
- Under Haryana KG to PG Scheme, the state government will provide free education to those students whose confirmed family income is less than Rs 1.80 lakh per annum. To avail of the Haryana Free Education scheme benefits, the applicant’s family must possess Parivar Pehchan Patra or Family ID.
Announcement of KG to PG Scheme in Haryana
- Chief Minister has made Haryana KG to PG Scheme announcement while engaging with students who had aced the civil services exam in 2020 and the JEE advance exam in 2021 as a part of Haryana’s Super 100 Program. CM Manohar Lal Khattar stated that “According to the New Education Policy 2020, institutions are being established in the state to provide education from kindergarten to postgraduate levels. If you have talent, no one can stop you from achieving your dreams… no matter if you belong to a poor family. I hope that all of you will make Haryana proud in whichever field you will opt for.” The chief minister praised 29 kids from low-income families who passed the JEE advance exam. CM mentioned “Each one of you should remember that you have decided to opt for civil service as a career option for serving the society as during your service period you will get innumerable opportunities to work in diverse fields. Therefore, I expect that each one of you will certainly try your level best for achieving excellence to make Haryana proud.”
Phase 1 of Haryana Free Education Scheme 2022
- In the Haryana Free Education Scheme Phase 1, govt. will make arrangements for imparting education from KG to PG in 4 universities. Kurukshetra University has started preparing for admission to be given under KG to PG scheme from this academic session which is 2021-22. CM Khattar stated that “At present, digital reforms have been brought to replace human interface in almost every wing of the government. The online teacher’s transfer policy is one of the greatest examples of this as under this system more than 90% of teachers are satisfied. Similarly, various online reforms are being brought in to make the system paperless, faceless and transparent.” CM even mentioned that “In the last seven years, we have been doing various works to bring in revolutionary reforms and ensuring government welfare benefits reach those at the bottom of the pyramid… I am now satisfied and overwhelmed that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recognized our hard work.”
Objective Of Haryana Free Education Scheme
- The major objective of Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar behind launching the Haryana KG to PG Scheme is to promote education. The government of Haryana is desire to encourage all the talented students who step back due to their family financial crises.
Haryana KG to PG Scheme Benefits
- Students who meet the eligibility criteria under Haryana Free Education Scheme will get free education. Students have to enroll themselves in the institutes set up by the state government to provide free education from KG to Post graduation level. Kurukshetra University one of the popular universities of Haryana has already started preparations for admission of the students in KG to Post graduation program under this scheme for academic session 2021-22.
Documents Required for Haryana KG to PG Scheme
- Students have to show the below-mentioned documents during admission to such institutes to get the benefits of the Haryana KG to PG Scheme.
- Date of birth proof
- Address proof
- Previous academic record
- Annual income proof of the family which shows the income is less than 1 lakh 80 thousand.
- Other documents as required by the institutes for the admission.
Haryana Free Education Scheme Application Procedure
Students have to take admitted to the institutes specially set up by the government to provide free education under KG to Post graduation level scheme. Yet there is no update we have related to the admission process.
Note: We will update the information related to the scheme as we get to the time you must accumulate the above-given information and stay in contact with our portal.