Name of Post: Project Technician-III, Field Worker, Project Technician-I, Data Entry Operator (Grade B) Vacancy at 15 Posts
Short Information: ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre has released the latest notification no. 17/PROJECT/2022 for the ICMR VCRC recruitment 2022 of Project Technician-III, Field Worker, Project Technician-I, Data Entry Operator (Grade B) Vacancy at 15 posts. Those candidates who are interested in ICMR VCRC Field Worker Recruitment 2022 apply online through the official website vcrc.icmr.org.in ICMR VCRC Jobs from 13 September 20222 to 26 September 2022.
ICMR Jobs Notification 2022 – Application Form Project Technician, Field Worker, DEO 15 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in ICMR VCRC Recruitment 2022 the Following ICMR VCRC Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the ICMR VCRC Notification Before ICMR VCRC Application Form
2022. Below is a brief description of the ICMR VCRC Jobs official notification. Other details of ICMR VCRC Field Worker Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, ICMR VCRC Field Worker Application Form 2022 Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and ICMR VCRC Scientist Recruitment 2022 How to Apply are given below.
ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment 2022
ICMR VCRC Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13 September 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 September 2022.
- Please go to the below official notification.
- For Project Technician-III, Field Worker, Project Technician-I, Data Entry Operator (Grade B) Pay Rs. 16000/- to Rs.18000/- Per month.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Puducherry.
- Postal Address: The Director, ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605006.
ICMR VCRC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 15 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.