Name of Post: Hospitality Monitor Vacancy at 60 Posts.
Short Information: Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited has released the latest notification for the IRCTC recruitment 2022 of Hospitality Monitor Vacancy at 60 posts. Those candidates who are interested in IRCTC Hospitality Monitor Recruitment can go to the interview from Candidates can go for IRCTC Jobs 2022 Interview on 8 August 2022.
IRCTC Jobs Notification 2022 – Walk In Interview Hospitality Monitor 60 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 the Following IRCTC Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IRCTC Notification 2022
Before IRCTC Walk-In-Interview. Below is a brief description of the IRCTC jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of IRCTC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022
IRCTC Hospitality Monitor Notification Details
- Candidates should have B.Sc, PG, Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Notification Date: 8 August 2022.
- Bhubaneswar, Odisha: 24, 25 August 2022.
- Hyderabad, Telangana: 27, 28 August 2022.
- There is no application fees required.
- For Hospitality Monitor Post Pay Rs.30000/-.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
IRCTC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 60 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online