Name of Post: Senior Resident (Anaesthesiology & Critical Care, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Dermatology (Skin & STD), ENT, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Neonatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Radio-Diagnosis) Vacancy at 136 posts.
Short Information: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has released the latest notification for the JIPMER recruitment 2022 of Senior Resident Vacancy at 136 posts. Candidates who are interested in JIPMER Vacancy 2022 can apply online through the official website JIPMER Jobs from 19 November 2022 to 9 December 2022.
JIPMER Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Senior Resident 136 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in JIPMER Recruitment 2022 the Following JIPMER Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the JIPMER Notification Before JIPMER Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the JIPMER Jobs official notification. Other details of JIPMER Bharti 2022 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2022 How to Apply are given below.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2022
JIPMER Senior Resident Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19 November 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 9 December 2022.
- The download of Hall Ticket from the JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in: 16 December 2022.
- Date & Time of Written Examination (Online mode only- Single Shift): 18 December 2022 (Saturday) 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Expected Date of publishing eligibility candidates who will be eligible for the Interview & Merit list: will be announced later.
- Tentative Date of Interview: will be announced later.
- Tentative Date of declaration of Final Result: will be announced later.
- For UR/ EWS/OBC Category Application Fee Rs.1500/-.
- For SC/ ST Category Application Fee Rs.1200/-.
- For PWBD Category Application Fee Nil.
- For Senior Resident Basic Pay Rs.67700 (Level 11, Cell1) (Revised) and usual allowances as applicable(as admissible at Puducherry / Karaikal) per month in the first year (Total of approximately Rs.110000).
- Maximum Age: 45 years as of 31 January 2023.
- Computer-Based-Test (CBT).
- Merit List.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
JIPMER Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 136 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online