Name of Post: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2022 Vacancy.
Short Information: School Education Dept, Karnataka has released the Notification for the KARTET 2022 Recruitment of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) Exam 2022 Vacancy. Candidates who are interested in KARTET 2022 Notification can apply online through the official website KARTET Exam 2022 Jobs from 1 September 2022 to 30 September 2022.
KARTET Exam 2022 Recruitment, Apply Online, Syllabus, Eligibility
Those Candidates Are Interested in KARTET 2022 Recruitment the Following KARTET 2022 Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the KARTET 2022 Notification PDF Before KARTET 2022 Application Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the KARTET Exam 2022 official notification. Other details of KARTET 2022 Online Registration Like Age Limit, Karnataka KARTET 2022 Application Form, Educational Qualification, KARTET 2022 Syllabus, KARTET Exam 2022 Application Form, Selection Process, Application Fee, and KARTET 2022 Apply Online How to Apply are given below.
School Education Dept Karnataka Recruitment 2022
KARTET 2022 Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, PUC, Sr Secondary, D.El.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.Sc.Ed, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 1 September 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30 September 2022.
- KARTET (Paper I & II) Date: 6 November 2022.
(For Paper-I/II only)
- For General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Application Fee Rs.700/-.
- For SC/ST/CI Only Application Fee Rs.350/-.
- For General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Application Fee Paper (I&II) Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST/CI Only Application Fee Rs.500/-.
- For Differently Abled Candidates Application Fee Nil.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Karnataka.
KARTET 2022 Notification Vacancy Details
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online