Name of Post: 3064 Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) – Karnataka State and 420 Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) – Kalyana Karnataka Region Vacancy at 3483 Posts.
Short Information: Karnataka Police has released the latest notification for the KSP Recruitment 2022 of Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) – Karnataka State and Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) – Kalyana Karnataka Region Vacancy at 3483 Posts in Karnataka Police Jobs. Those candidates who are interested in KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 apply online through the official website ksp.karnataka.gov.in KSP Jobs from 19 September 2022 to 31 October 2022.
Karnataka Police Jobs 2022 – Apply Online Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) 3484 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in KSP Recruitment 2022 the Following Karnataka Police Constable (CAR/DAR) Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the KSP Constable Notification 2022
Before KSP Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the KSP Constable Jobs official notification. Other details of KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2022
KSP Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed SSLC/ 10th Class, knowledge in Kannada Language or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||19 September 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||31 October 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||3 November 2022|
- SC/ST/Cat-I Category Application Fee Rs.200/-.
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Category Application Fee Rs.400/-.
- KSP Armed Police Force Constables (CAR/DAR) Post Pay Scale Rs. 23500 – 47650/- PM.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years as of 31/Oct/2022
- Written Exam.
- Physical Screening Test (PST).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Medical test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Karnataka Police.
KSP Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details: Total 3484 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.