Name of Post: Sports Quota Vacancy at 51 posts.
Short Information: Northeast Frontier Railway has released the latest notification for the NFR recruitment 2023 of Sports Quota Vacancy at 51 posts. Those candidates who are interested in Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023 apply online to through the official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in NFR Jobs from 21/09/2023 to 23/10/2023.
Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs 2023 – Application Form Sports Quota 51 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023 the Following NFR Vacancy 2023 and Oil India Apply Online Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the NFR Notification 2023 Before NFR Sports Quota Application Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the NFR job’s official notification of the Northeast Frontier Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2023. Other details of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023
NFR Sports Quota Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21/09/2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23/10/2023.
- For All Category Application Fees Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Women/Minorities/EBC Category Application Fees Rs.250/-.
- Please go to the below official notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
(i) Trial of sports performance.
(ii) Interview and assessment of sports achievement, educational qualification
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
- Postal Address: Sr. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati 781011 (Assam).
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 51 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.