Name of Post: Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Vacancy at 06 posts.
Short Information: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh has released the latest notification for the PGIMER Chandigarh recruitment 2022 of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Vacancies at 06 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in PGI Chandigarh Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 apply online to through the official website PGIMER Chandigarh Jobs from 13 September 2022 to 12 October 2022. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications from the citizens of India who fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions for selection to various 06 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) for PGIMER, Chandigarh and for selection to 06 (twelve) posts of JE for PGI Satellite Centre Sangrur, Punjab on direct recruitment basis.
PGIMER Chandigarh Jobs 2022 – Apply Online Junior Engineer 06 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in PGI Chandigarh JE Recruitment 2022 the Following PGI Chandigarh Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the PGI Chandigarh Notification Before PGI Chandigarh Junior Engineer Apply Online
2022. Below is a brief description of the PGIMER Chandigarh Jobs official notification. Other details of PGI Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh Recruitment 2022
PGI Chandigarh Junior Engineer Notification Details
- Candidates should have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 13 September 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 12 October 2022.
Application fee Details
- SC/ST candidate’s application fee Rs. 800/-
- For all others including General/OBC/EWS: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) postpay Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Minimum Age:- The Minimum Age of the Candidate is not more than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age:- The Maximum Age of the Candidate is not less than 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
- Computer-Based Test.
- Skill Test.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 06 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.