Name of Post: Lower Division Clerk Vacancy at 100 Posts.
Short Information: Sikkim Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for the SPSC recruitment 2022 for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy at 100 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2022 apply online through the official website Sikkim PSC Jobs from 24 August 2022 to 4 September 2022.
Sikkim PSC Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Lower Division Clerk 100 Post
Those Candidates who Are Interested in Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 the Following Sikkim PSC Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Sikkim PSC Notification 2022 Before Sikkim PSC LDC Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the Sikkim PSCJobs official notification. Other details of SPSC Sikkim LDC Vacancy 2022 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, SPSC Jobs 2022 Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
SPSC LDC Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in one of the State languages.
- Must be conversant with the local customs and traditions of Sikkim.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 24 August 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 4 September 2022.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- Should have a Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of the employed candidate.
- Marital Status certificate (for female candidates).
- In the case of a married woman candidate, the COI/SSC of the Husband should be enclosed.
- Lower Division Clerk Post Pay scale Level-7
- Application fee amounting to Rs. 200/- only may be paid online through Net Banking or Credit and Debit Card, (Visa/MasterCard). The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted for any other purpose.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Paper I: General English of 100 marks
- Paper II: General Knowledge, Basic Computer Knowledge of 100 marks
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Sikkim.
SPSC Sikkim Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 100 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.