Name of Post: Junior Assistant (JA) Vacancy at 445 posts.
Short Information: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 of Junior Assistant (JA) Vacancies at 445 posts. Candidates who are interested in UKPSC JA 2022 can apply online through the official website UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Jobs from 30 November 2022 to 20 December 2022.
UKPSC Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Junior Assistant (JA) 445 Post
Those Candidates Interested in UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 the Following UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Notification Before UKPSC Junior Assistant Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Bharti official notification of the Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Jobs 2022. Other details of Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
UKPSC Junior Assistant Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 30 November 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20 December 2022.
- General / BC / EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.176.55/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates Application Fee Rs.86.55/-
- Uttarakhand Junior Assistant (JA) Post Pay Scale Level 5 Rs.29200/- to Rs.92300/- Per Month.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- Written Exam.
- Computer Practical Examination Ability Test.
- medical test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 445 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online