Name of Post: Field Worker Vacancy at 01 posts.
Short Information: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER Chandigarh) has released the latest notification for the PGI Chandigarh Field Worker recruitment 2022 of Field Worker Vacancies at 01 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 can apply for PGIMER Chandigarh Jobs from 1 November 2022 to 7 November 2022.
PGIMER Chandigarh Jobs 2022 – Application Form Field Worker 01 Post
Applications are invited for the post of Field Worker in the Dept of Community Medicine and School Of Public Health, PGIMER. Those Candidates Are Interested in PGI Chandigarh Field Worker Recruitment 2022 the Following PGI Chandigarh Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the PGI Chandigarh Notification Before PGI Chandigarh Field Worker Application Form
2022. Below is a brief description of the PGIMER Chandigarh Jobs official notification. Other details of PGI Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh Recruitment 2022
PGI Chandigarh Field Worker Notification Details
- Candidates should have a B.A. in Socal Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Apply: 1 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Apply: 7 November 2022 5:00 PM.
- Interview Date and Tim: 12 November 2022 at 11:00 AM.
- Interview Venue: Committee Room, Department of Community Medicine & School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- There are no required application fees for the General/OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD Category.
- PGI Chandigarh Field Worker Post Salary Rs.23393/- Per Month.
- Please go to the below official notification.
- Document Verification (DV).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Haryana.
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 01 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.